- Timing Belt/Chain A metal chain or reinforced rubber belt that drives the camshaft of the engine.
- Engine Powers the vehicle.
- Camshaft Position Sensor(s) Measures and relays camshaft position to PCM for engine control operations.
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Measures and relays engine speed to PCM for engine control operations.
- Powertrain Control Module Computer that takes input signals and uses then to make adjustments to optimize engine power and fuel economy.
- Flywheel/Flexplate Connects engine assembly to transmission, engages starter gear to start engine.
- Gaskets and Seals
Car trouble? We can help!
Contact us today for your auto servicing needs. Trusted. Reliable.